1. Before starting to plot you need to join our team by clicking on
Join us button on the home page of the website.
How to choose your GRID from Google My Maps?
2. Open reference map in Google My Maps platform by pressing Ctrl and Click MapLink
or copy and paste the link to address bar of the browser that will be sent to you by email.
3. If requires Click EDIT option that is shown by a blue square.
4. Choose your grid from the red coloured grids and when you click the grid,
a popup window will appear and you will find your grid number next to ‘Id’ at the middle.
5. Click on Edit option, second from the left at bottom right.
6. Write down “Ongoing_Your Initial (e.g. Ongoing_Sazid)”
in blank space on top and save it.
7. Change the finished grid colour to Blue: Click on the icon
that is shown by a blue square.
7.1 Select the color that is shown by a blue square and to close window
by clicking on the icon that is shown by a red square.
8.1 download & read the following step by step process carefully.
8.2 Now you can start extracting features from Google Earth.
Download your grid
What to do when you finish your grid?
9. When you finish your task you have to change the text
“Ongoing_your initial” to “Done_your initial” and save it.
10. Change the finished grid color to Green: Click on the icon that is shown by blue square.
10.1 Select the color that is shown by blue square and to close the window click on the icon that is shown by red square.
10.2 You will save the KML file to your desired location and send that to firstname.lastname@example.org